Yes, we take insurance. Here’s what you need to do to coordinate your insurer and our repairs. Follow these steps.
Important: We do not do insurance pickups unless requested or authorised by your insurer first. You can arrange this with the insurer unless the insurer asks you to make your own pickup booking.
- Had a crash? Call your insurer right away and get a claim number. Is your motorcycle or scooter rideable? If not, ask your insurer if they will tow or relocate it to us.
- Check: do we work on your type of motorcycle or scooter? Find out above.
- Call us during business hours. Tell us:
- What type of bike you have
- How it was damaged
- Who is your insurer
- Your claim number
- Where your bike is and how you will get it to us
- Your full name and contact information
- We will arrange an assessment time with you.
- When your motorcycle comes in, we will do an assessment, including photos, and repair estimate. We then submit that to your insurer.
- Can you leave your motorcycle with us? If it is not safe to ride, yes, you can leave it with us. If it is safe to ride, please take it with you after your assessment.